State agency websites are governed by the Website Common Look & Feel Standard promulgated by the Delaware Department of Technology and Information (DTI). This standard ensures that all State of Delaware websites have some common elements and utilize best practices.
CLF is Designed to Meet Five Goals:
- Create a Delaware “brand” for online content that gives visitors the confidence that they are on a State Government website.
- Provide a consistent, well-designed website layout that is responsive and works across multiple browsers and devices.
- Establish consistent core elements for state agency websites to enable visitors to easily find the information they need.
- Increase the accessibility of agency websites so that all visitors, regardless of any physical challenges, can find information.
- Make it easier for state agencies to maintain and update their websites in order to keep content fresh, current and most useful for visitors.